Vacancies & OpportunitiesCheck this page for any available career opportunities.
Please see below for the current vacancies.
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced, talented and innovative Assistant Teacher who can make a significant contribution to our teaching team as soon as possible and no later than Monday 2nd November 2020.
Our innovative primary academy opened in September 2012, under the free school agenda. We are passionate about our achievements as a school and as an employer we promote Teacher’s Terms and
Conditions and can offer the following:
- Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
- Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
- Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
- A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
- Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
- Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
- Highly supportive parents
- A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, for example, Prowise Smart screens
acrossKS1 and KS2
- Family style lunchtimes
- Innovative approaches to curriculum
- Half termly learning expeditions
- Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
- Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience, passion and expertise in teaching
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
- Has high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent
- Has excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and
deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to school due to COVID-19 restrictions
This is a fixed term contract until 31st August 2021.
Closing date for applications Monday 5t h October 2020 at 5pm. Interviews will take place later that week.
Please ensure that completed applications are emailed to email@example.com, we will not accept applications via post.