Vacancies & OpportunitiesCheck this page for any available career opportunities.
Please see below for the current vacancies.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking to appoint 2 reliable and dedicated cleaners to join our expanding and committed team. This is a very important role, especially in the current climate, to support us to keep our children, staff and school building as safe as possible. This is a highly rewarding role and successful candidates are expected to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
One position is for 6 hours per day, 12pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday during term time. The other position is 4 hours per day 2.30pm to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday during term time. There may also be a requirement for some ad hoc work during school holidays. There is also the option of one of the roles to involve being a Key Holder for school and supporting the opening of the building from 7am to 9am each morning if this is something you would like
We can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a committed and dedicated staff team that are driven to maintaining high standards
- A very supportive working environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to manage time effectively.
- Is able to work both alone and as part of a team and is an excellent team player.
- Has an awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Has high expectations.
- Can communicate effectively.
- Is punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity we invite you to look at our application pack and download an application form from our website – www.villageprimary.org
The successful candidate will be hard working, reliable and experienced. If you have a passion to support our children and provide an exemplary learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please send in a completed application form via email to, firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we do not accept CVs.
Cramlington Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and therefore all offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS certificate and 2 satisfactory references.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 3rd May at 5pm and interviews will take place Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking to recruit two experienced, talented and forward thinking Assistant Teachers to offer one to one support in our Early Years and Year 1 classes.
Our primary academy opened in September 2012, under the free school agenda. We are passionate about our achievements as a school and as an employer can offer the following:
- Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
- Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
- Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
- A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
- Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
- Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
- Highly supportive parents
- A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, for example, Prowise Smart screens across KS1 and KS2
- Family style lunchtimes
- Creative approaches to curriculum
- Half termly learning expeditions
- Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
- Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience, passion and expertise in teaching, preferably in SEN or EYFS
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Have excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to school due to COVID-19 restrictions, please visit our website, www.villageprimary.org for more information about our innovative school.
For application pack and form please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
This is a fixed term contract from 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022.
Salary between £13,766.62 and £14,128.28 (actual salary)
FTE between £19,822.40 and £20,342.40
Closing date for applications – Friday 9th July 2021 at 5pm
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 13th and Weds 14th July
Please ensure that completed applications are emailed to email@example.com