Vacancies & OpportunitiesCheck this page for any available career opportunities.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced HLTA who can make a significant contribution to our Early Years team (initially in our Nursery) from May 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter. This is a permanent position.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and our last Ofsted inspection (September 2018) cited that ‘the staff team share the Principal’s ambitions to ‘empower everyone to achieve’. Parents are delighted with the quality of education you provide and your staff feel the school has moved forwards very positively under your continuing leadership.’
Our school offers:
- Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
- Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
- Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
- A friendly, supportive team who will value your contribution
- Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
- Proactive governors involved regularly in school activities
- Highly supportive parents
- A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, e.g. Prowise Smart screens, iPads and Chromebooks
- Family style lunchtimes and free lunches to staff eating with the children
- Innovative approaches to curriculum
- Half termly learning expeditions
- Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
- Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
- Well managed school finances
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience, passion and expertise in primary school teaching and in particular early years
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
- Has high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Has excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
CVPS is committed to safer recruitment and therefore all roles are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
For application pack please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
Completed Application Forms must be received by the closing date of 5pm on Thursday 21st April 2022 and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place week commencing 25th April 2022.
Term time only post at £19,716.48 – actual salary (Grade 6, Scale Point 18)
Salary Full Time Equivalent £23,732.80
Class teacher with TLR
Cramlington Village Primary School is seeking to employ an experienced class teacher who is ready to take on a step towards more responsibility as a middle leader. Moving into our tenth year since opening, our highly diverse pupil profile provides an interesting and exciting opportunity to further strengthen your teaching expertise alongside dedicated release time to be able to fulfill additional leadership responsibilities.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for problem solvers, who can creatively deliver an interactive experiential learning experience, developing and sustaining strong relationships with their children and who show a can-do attitude to tackle challenges. Our aim is that the successful candidate will take aspects of subject coordination for a core subject, or mentoring of ECTs that will support them to be paid with an additional TLR.
What we can offer:
As a school team we can offer you a happy, aspirational working environment with well managed funding that supports positive educational outcomes for our children. Our recent staff survey states that 100% of our staff team are happy or somewhat happy to come to work everyday. This is backed up by excellent staff attendance throughout the school and a strong wellbeing programme underpinned by clear, honest, open conversations about workload, performance and a clear celebration of individual and whole school successes.
We have a well resourced school, with strong systems and the opportunity to influence those systems as we constantly tweak and refine what we have to make it the best it can be. The school is committed first and foremost to our children and this thread runs through it. Our children are enthusiastic, caring and they love learning. We have been told by external professionals that our children ‘melted their hearts’ on more than one occasion. We self graded ‘behaviour’ as outstanding recently as part of our self evaluation using Ofsted criteria.
We are passionate about mutually respectful relationships between everyone in our school. We offer a strong emphasis on teaching basic literacy and numeracy skills in an authentically accessible way, that is interactive and fun. The support staff team is an experienced, happy team who work well together and who have a passion for our school to offer the best it can for the children. This passion is mirrored by all CVPS staff – as we truly all subscribe to “empower everyone to achieve”. We have a sound, innovative staff CPD programme which has been highly influenced by the Ambition Institute at both entry level teaching and leadership training.
There is flexibility in school to offer this post in any age group other than nursery as our existing team is flexible and highly skilled – the most important element is to have like-minded people join the team.
Cramlington Village Primary delivers a strong focus on developing emotional well being and a holistic way of addressing our varied pupil needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, part of which requires clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We look forward to receiving your application.
For application pack please visit our website https://
Completed application forms must be received by the closing date of 5pm on Friday 20th May 2022 and sent via email to email@example.com
This is a full time, permanent position
Salary – M4 to UPS3 plus TLR