Vacancies & OpportunitiesCheck this page for any available career opportunities.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced HLTA who can make a significant contribution to our Early Years team (initially in our Nursery) from January 2022 or as soon as possible.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and our last Ofsted inspection (September 2018) cited that ‘the staff team share the principal’s ambitions to ‘empower everyone to achieve’. Parents are delighted with the quality of education you provide and your staff feel the school has moved forwards very positively under your continuing leadership.’
Our school offers:
• Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
• Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
• Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
• A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
• Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
• Proactive governors involved regularly in school activities
• Highly supportive parents
• A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, e.g. Prowise Smart screens, iPads and Chromebooks
• Family style lunchtimes and free lunches to staff eating with the children
• Innovative approaches to curriculum
• Half termly learning expeditions
• Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
• Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
• Well managed school finances
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience, passion and expertise in primary school teaching and in particular early years
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
• Has high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• Has excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
CVPS is committed to safer recruitment and therefore all roles are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 5pm on Tuesday 7th December 2021 Interviews will take place on week commencing 13th December 2021.
Please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an opportunity to view the learning environment or discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Term time only post at £19,716.48 – actual salary Salary Full Time Equivalent £23,732.80